Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74 Points: 13,158, Level: 74
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: the one that doesn't hurt
Fav Supp: Milk
jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!jdmalm123 is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Thanks for the PM
You're welcome. Thanks for responding.

Quote:
a muscular 26-30 is hard to achieve.
Yes, it was hard to achieve!

Quote:
I highly doubt your actual bodyfat was 15%. If you went on a diet and lost 5% of pure fat you would be a very lean 8-10% bodyfat and 184lbs. This would sit you at 25 BMI which is almost the same condition as Ricardo and that is where I draw issue. There is no chance in hell that you would be 8-10% bodyfat at 184lbs, admittedly matching one of the best drug-free bodybuilders currently alive, after admittedly only training a brief period.
I have pics...

And, to clarify, I was training for almost 15 years at that point and had always been much leaner than most. I had only been strength training (on a legitimate PL routine) for 4 months.

Quote:
So do you see? My point isn't that BMI is ok, my point is that to get a high BMI and still be muscular and in-shape you would need to be in the same type of condition and carry the same level of muscle mass as Ricardo or Grimek. That paints a huge question mark for me.

I think that's where we're getting mixed up. I don't agree with BMI as it stands, however I don't think we should go off in the other direction and use it to justify what is quite obviously just higher bodyfat levels.
Roger and agree.