Old 01-10-2013, 01:06 AM   #95
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: chocolate milk
BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

Alright well today was supposed to be deadlift day, but as stated we tweaked some erector spinaes and with a load of inflammation it was making everything difficult so i decided to use the rst of the week and take it slow - felt aamazing after my 2 chiro session but still didnt want to push it. anyways on to todays!

1/9/2013
don't know what to call this day other than glorified stretching

Deadlifts (yes i actually attempted them to see how itd feel)
135 x 8 2sets
225 x 5 2 sets
315 x 3 2 sets (this is where we stopped. felt amazing going up, however without my belt on i didnt have the confidence to lower it back to starting, threw the belt on and did it all pain free.)

Seat Good Mornings (w/ safety squat bar 65lbs)
bar x 12
115 x 10
135 x 8

Reverse Hypers
BW x 10
50 x 10
100 x 10 x 2 sets

Finished it all off with stretching and some ab wheel. like i said not much but the emphasis is to get better and fast. Had some fun doing decompression on the mono-lift courtesy of donnie thompson lol here it is, check it out!

Supplement Supersource Sponsored Athlete
http://www.supplementsupersource.com
BigManBigLiftin is offline   Reply With Quote