The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor
Default Today and Tonight

TODAY

I have felt ... restless all day. It could be from the supp trial. In a weird mood...that I get in time to time.

Angry.
Hyper.
Eager.
Bored.
Aggrevated.

These are just a few of the mixed moods for today.

If I were to give a another description of current mood and state of mind....two characters from two different films come to mind.

1. Daniel Russo from The Karate Kid
2. Luke Skywalker from The Empire Strikes Back (while training with Yoda)

TONIGHT

I will be deadlifting....not sure how much for how many. A few things have me un-nerved with training with new crew: the scaling back on weight & the 2 hrs it takes to perform 40 min of work. I am use to solo work and getting in and getting out....there's so much social stuff going on topics I have nothing to contribute to that I end up sitting there waiting for my turn on the rotation...

The Session will be posted tonight.
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote