Thread: Cube questions
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #4
brandonlilly3
New Brawn
Points: 212, Level: 4 Points: 212, Level: 4 Points: 212, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

brandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good postsbrandonlilly3 has made some very good posts

The answer I will give you is this. On your heavy days, when you do your sets, after the prescribed sets are done do a couple of heavier singles to see how you feel and adjust. For example when I went back raw my best squat was 650 after I took the gear off. So I began with 625 as my start weight, then I would test myself and as I got stronger, and did more weight on my work sets, by the end of the cycle I had taken 725 for 3, and 760 for a single. I squatted 800 that meet. All I ask is that you adhere to the principles of speed, rep, heavy. Dont adjust the speed and rep % until youve proven you are stronger on your heavy day.
brandonlilly3 is offline   Reply With Quote