Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karim275 View Post
Good stuff!
Thanks karim!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Greta workout Super Jim!!! Little change of pace to destroy your muscles! I think your right, JB just might be trying to kill you . Keep going strong bud!!!
Thanks Jay!! Now that I thought about it, I wanna be killed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Some freaking bench numbers super Jim ... How did you like Arnold press ... ? Keep smashing the wts. brother ...
Thanks Ravi!! I love Arnold's, but doing them heavy wasn't quite a smuch fun as I usually struggle getting the DB's into place. Once in place tho, I can usually lift them. I sometimes get a bit of fear of injuring myself getting them into place. So I do prefer using DB's for lighter work for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
Glad you enjoyed!

You are making steady progress, your overall strength has improved a fair amount in my opinion.

FYI, the off cycle stuff has similar workouts with dumbbell bench and curls before moving to the regular bench. Now those are nasty lol.
Thanks JB!! Haha - I knew it was by design. I always like something different tho and this fit the bill. I feel significantly stronger as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Nice work Jimbo!! Those seated Arnolds' are strong
Thanks Rich!! They were a real bitch tho. As I said to Ravi, I am not a big fan of heavy DB work as I struggle with them, but it was a nice change of pace. Wouldn't want to do it regularly tho.
Bench: 275 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1251 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 295 lbs
Deadlift: 515 lbs
Total: 1305 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote