View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:29 PM   #1479
Disciple X
Max Brawn
Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
You kicked a lot of ass benching! Now time to heal up and destroy squats.
Thanks buddy. Thats the plan! Hope i'll be back on track in another day or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Sick board press. Recover quickly.
I'm pretty happy with my boards, all things considered. I got up to 405x3 comp grip on the 2 board when i was working it hard last year on the 4x3 routine. I'm not far off now, and i'm just cranking up my first comp grip board cycle of metal militia. Big weights coming!

The neck is still quite sore and tense. Applied moist heat for 4 cycles of 30+ min today and kept subzero on it all day. Its improving, but nowhere near ready to workout yet. Hope a good nights sleep makes a difference.

I also hit my entire traps and neck with the lacross ball earlier and worked it real good. I'm doing all i can to get back in the game. Its 2013 baby! I dont need to be sidelined. I need to be smashing weight!!!
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote