Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Tuesday Deload Lower
Felt good today, energy was really good. Day 2 carb backloading and I feel great. I am going to order some waxy maize and maybe some creatine, which is highly reccomended in CBL book. Next week I will make sure I get a shake right after workouts, just to increase the carbs I can get in.

Squats
*plus light bands
145x2x2
195x2x2
235x6 x 2
added box-just to see
235x2x2
These felt good, made sure to pause in the hole, and really try to explode out

Rack Pulls
*plus doubled short minis
135x3
225x3
315 x 6 sets x 2 reps
These were easy, felt strong

Stones
Messed around for a while with a light stone, just to practice the form. I need to find out the weights of the stones we have at the gym. There is only 2. Today I worked with the lighter one

GHR SS with GHR Sit Ups
BW x 10/ 20
plus mini band x 2 x 10 / 2x20

Prowler
plus 50 x 1 set of 10 runs

Felt good tonight, really loosened up nicely. Tomorrow will be a day off, I think I have to go to the dentist after work. And then on Thursday I will max out push press and see where it is. Deload is going well. Other than push press I do not plan on doing much thursday.

Thursday I will check my weight to get a baseline for CBL and go from there