The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
This is exactly what I'm talking about Brute. We don't have to talk in extremes. It doesn't have to be high cholesterol or super low levels of cholesterol. You give yourself as an example of a healthy 37, well I certainly believe you, but you're an anomaly then. Because there are going to be very few, honest to goodness, healthy people with a BMI that high. Comparing yourself to super unhealthy people waaaay over on the other spectrum just seems like a mad discussion to have! It's a politicians way of talking, we can't have a sensible debate like that!

Surely the debate, and ultimately the agreement, lies in sensible discussion of the middle ground?
Pretty much. There's also no doubt in my mind that I would be healthier at a lighter weight. I'm sitting around 305 right now, and plan on getting under 275. But here is the problem. If I drop below 265, I look small and weak, and feel like ass.

Anyway, enough about me. I'm glad they are setting the bar at 30 and not 25, which would be ridiculous. I think they ought to set a minimum too, but that's just my fattie rage. The idea may be coming from the right place, and it would be too expensive to handle everyone case by case, so I can see the benefit. Not getting a good flow of thought here, but I'm back to the skinny people falling into the "healthy" range.

Phew. And now, I'm pretty well fine with it. Companies should be able to do what they want to protect their own interests. This should save them money, and I'm all for that.