Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
One issue I take with it is where do you draw the line. Next it will be cholesterol levels. Fine and dandy, but super low levels aren't healthy.
This is exactly what I'm talking about Brute. We don't have to talk in extremes. It doesn't have to be high cholesterol or super low levels of cholesterol. You give yourself as an example of a healthy 37, well I certainly believe you, but you're an anomaly then. Because there are going to be very few, honest to goodness, healthy people with a BMI that high. Comparing yourself to super unhealthy people waaaay over on the other spectrum just seems like a mad discussion to have! It's a politicians way of talking, we can't have a sensible debate like that!

Surely the debate, and ultimately the agreement, lies in sensible discussion of the middle ground?
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote