Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Hunter - Thanks man, the point of today was to move fast. And things were looking pretty fast and smooth there.

JB - I really like it. Really, really like it. I've been pummelling the quads the past couple months and now my beltless low bar is about the same as my beltless high bar. Low Bar with a belt overtakes my High bar with a belt slightly, as high bar doesn't really benefit from the belt much.

But as it is, the high bar squats feel a lot better, look a lot better and do a great job of actually building some quads. So yeah, thumbs up from me. I did switch to high bar for the tail-end of my geared lifting this summer and I liked it then too. I'd say give it a try, you'll probably get more out of your gear as you can keep the bar over your hips better.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote