The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout Jace! Like all lifts, bench form can take a long time get get straightened out. With chins or pull ups, there isn't one of those assisted machines? If not try and find a box, or move a bench near the bar so you can do more negatives. Doing one or two isn't going to do much for ya . Just my two cents though, feel free to throw that change back at my face
I am not a "gym." I am working out of the basement of what am going to call a 'powerlifting coach.' I am doing what he tells me, when he tells me. While I do not have (nor know) his full credentials, I am slowly learning more about him. While at work, I may do some random seaching on him in an attempt to flesh out the man behind man and post them here.

So far what I have found on Mr. MARK DANIEL:

Coach for: USA Powerlifting Online Newsletter

Maryland State Records Database: Records at Maryland Powerlifting

Apparently a 'Federation Chair': Maryland Powerlifting - Federations and Gyms | Violent Hero

Look at the links....and you wish sinc eyou guys may have more access to data....continue the hunt. I Googled "Mark Daniel Powerlifting"
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote