View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #14
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRhoden View Post
Thanks. It just seems crazy that 20 years ago I was benching 275 and weighed only 145. I guess if you don't use it.... But, the weird thing is I can curl as much as I can bench. Actually more than I could back then. I didn't lose anything there. I have been adding 5 lbs a week to my bench. I tried to speed it up with 2 bench days a week and quit gaining, so I cut it back to 1.
I seem to be making the best progress since I cut my benching back to 2 sets of regular and 2 sets of incline benches a weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old man strength on the curls perhaps. My lower back and arms seemed to be strong post-30 for some odd reason. Maybe it was my job.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote