View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #106
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawk View Post
Thanks guys. Unfortunately didn't train last night because I was feeling pretty ill. A lot better now, not sure what it was. I might catch up on the overhead press on Monday but I might not get to fit the deadlift in.

I've been thinking a bit about goals for 2013. My focus this year is to get healthy. I have some niggles that I need to start looking after and I'm at the stage in my life where starting a family isn't too far away. With that in mind my goals are split into must do and nice to do.

Must do
  • Get my abdomen and suprailiac skinfold measurements under 25mm. This will be a drop in approximatelty 20mm for each area. If I can do this I believe my weight and body fat will take care of themselves.
  • Run 5/3/1 full body for the rest of the year - I want consistency. I'm making the commitment to stick on this for all of 2013.
  • Complete 104 mobility sessions - to be done outside of the gym - stretching, foam rolling, mobility work - anything at all!
  • Complete 104 conditioning sessions - walks with a weighted vest, prowler, sprints, hill sprints, rowing - anything goes.

Nice to do

At my new and improved body composition
  • Bench 150kg/330lbs
  • Military Press 110kg/242lbs
  • Deadlift 240kg/528lbs
  • Squat 230kg/506lbs

That's it. Nice and simple. The details of how I get my skinfold measurements down will be in the diet, I will always do some form of intermittent fasting because it fits in with my routine the best. To start with I'll be using full keto for a week or two and moving into carb backloading.
Love the detail man, i know you got this!

You ever think about carb nite? Its more suited to BF loss with keeping strength up.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is online now   Reply With Quote