View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #6231
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Warm up with foam roller and some band assisted stretching for my hips

BHTNP
Standing and strict
Warm-ups then
60kgs x 1
67.5kgs x 1
70kgs x 1
72.5kgs x MISS Bar got away from me backwards and I couldn't recover it quickly enough
72.5kgs x 1 Absolute grinder but locked it clean PB

High bar squats
Oly shoes, no belt, as low as I could go
Warmed up and then
130kgs x 1
145kgs x 1
155kgs for 5 singles playing with stance width to get deeper
Last rep was the cleanest one. Gutted I didn't film it but was worried I might not come up so had Hazzard spot me instead.

SUMO
Warm-ups and then suit on, straps up
150kgs for around 12-15 singles. Lost count.
By pulling back and looking up more, I was able to get further behind the bar and most of the reps were one fluid motion to lockout rather than my usual pull to thighs, stop, attempt to get shoulders behind bar to lockout. Phone died here so not much footage but Hazz got the last one so I'll grab that from him.

Plan for this session next time will be to drop down for volume on pressing, keep pushing the singles up on squats and continue to hammer my deadlift. Tuesday night will see some bench singles, volume on box squats working on sitting down not back and more sumo tekkers work. Can't wait.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links