Originally Posted by BendtheBar
Killed the bench. Well done.
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm
Looking great Liam. Keep it up!
Thanks guys. Unfortunately didn't train last night because I was feeling pretty ill. A lot better now, not sure what it was. I might catch up on the overhead press on Monday but I might not get to fit the deadlift in.
I've been thinking a bit about goals for 2013. My focus this year is to get healthy. I have some niggles that I need to start looking after and I'm at the stage in my life where starting a family isn't too far away. With that in mind my goals are split into must do and nice to do.
- Get my abdomen and suprailiac skinfold measurements under 25mm. This will be a drop in approximatelty 20mm for each area. If I can do this I believe my weight and body fat will take care of themselves.
- Run 5/3/1 full body for the rest of the year - I want consistency. I'm making the commitment to stick on this for all of 2013.
- Complete 104 mobility sessions - to be done outside of the gym - stretching, foam rolling, mobility work - anything at all!
Nice to do
- Complete 104 conditioning sessions - walks with a weighted vest, prowler, sprints, hill sprints, rowing - anything goes.
At my new and improved body composition
- Military Press 110kg/242lbs
That's it. Nice and simple. The details of how I get my skinfold measurements down will be in the diet, I will always do some form of intermittent fasting because it fits in with my routine the best. To start with I'll be using full keto for a week or two and moving into carb backloading.