Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!
Default Where does money grow?

Seriously,pass the seeds of the money tree along. I have actually dreamed of having a money tree,more than once. Except I'm not dreaming now,as their is too much on my mind to sleep.

Nobody will even accept free labor. So I'm doing some job interviews,every time I hear "We have someone with prior experience that's coming back. But I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding work,you have done the best interview I've ever seen."

So then I bring out a trick I picked up,offer to work for free for two weeks and gain experience. Nope,can't even get work at mother f-ing walmart.

The problem is,you rarely talk to the owner/manager face to face. Its all online applications. Bull. Shit.

So with our nice American lives being taxed for not only what we make,but also what we spend AND what we DON'T spend. I don't know how I'm gonna pay rent. It may come down to living on someones couch.

There's my rant for today.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links