Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

Haha, after your hardcore bulk you still had as low a bodyfat % as I've ever had after my hardest cut. I'm 20lb heavier now than I was in my profile pic. Some of it is muscle, but most of it is fat. My wife even agrees that my gut is growing, not that she really cares.

Truth is, I want it all. I want to run 2 miles in 13:00, do 80 pushups in 2:00, Bench 315 and Deadlift 500+, and do it all with huge muscles and a 6-pack.

The thing that sucks is I wasn't far from the numbers. I was running mid 13's, did 70+ pushups, I bench 285 and pull 405, but with only slightly large muscles and nothing close to a 6-pack.

You know what? I never really laid it out like that. The only thing I wasn't really doing good on was the 6-pack part. I think I'll stick with the bulk for just a little while longer, then start a cut. I really, REALLY want to get my lifts up first though.

I'm still very interested in hearing how other people have dealt with this issue though.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote