Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

You're an experienced trainee Soldier and you're already a pretty big guy, a lot of these get-big-quick mantras are going to be more trouble than they're worth for you.

At this stage you're looking at tops 3lbs of natural muscle per year now, if you're lucky! If you build another 10lbs of solid lean muscle over the next 3-4 years you'd be huge. So unless you are thinking of partaking in some fairly drastic (synthetic) hormonal changes then I would forget the idea of gaining a lot of size over weeks and begin to think more long-term. Do it slowly if you are going to do it, do it gradually and milk each pound for the corresponding increase in strength.

I'm all for adding a little fat as you gain, that's inevitable and natural. But just going off your previous posts I seem to recall fat-gain came easy for you and fat gain was a concern for you. So I'd caution gaining too much, too quickly as you will have the inevitable concern of then taking it off and the muscle loss that comes with that.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote