Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
excellent.

what is your reason for doing these high rack pulls.

i did them once, and most people commmeted that i was going to high above my DL, and it was "unsafe". even if they dont do a whole lot for my DL, there fun as hell. do you think there's a problem with doing them.

i DL 390 (365 at the time) and worked up to 5 plates for these (just above the knee).... could have went higher, but had done too much volume with them. would it be bad to do the, in your opinion, and is there much benefite? also, why do you do them, just wondering?
I prefer to do the pulls from 17"-19" but with my backs recovery I decided to start high and work my way down in height, to my goal of 19" with the 765lb... I'll go lower next week by about 8" and a lighter weight, see how my back responds...
DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote