Davis
Max Brawn
Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41 Points: 4,207, Level: 41
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 day
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: More deadlifts
Davis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beastDavis is a lifting beast

Despite my last post in here, I didn't bench today...instead I deadlifted and then did a set of squats. Well, a few. These were my fastest, best squats in several months. I set up like normal, but didn't think about what I was doing really. I just let it go and the squats were smooth, easy, and strong. (bench focus tomorrow)

On that topic, here lately, as I'm trying to get my strength back and onwards, I've stopped really focusing on technical bits. I know how to lift the weights. My techniques may not be perfect, but I would think they are a bit better than average. On each lift, I've focused during the set up and just let the lift happen. Out of that has resulted in some of the smoothest, quickest, and maybe even best executed sets of lifting I've done in 5-6 months. Lighter weights? Yes. Although, I think just letting myself lift rather than constantly trying to keep everything to the best technique I think I should have is giving me better lifts and better potential for the future. I guess I'll find out.
Davis is offline   Reply With Quote