BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default 12/31/12 Cycle 8 Week 2 Deadlift

Deadlift
260x3
295x3
330x0 (Goal x3) Did not attempt lift due to back pain.

Front Squat
105x10, 115x10, 125x10

Kirk Karwoski Rows
135x15,15,13

Decline crunches
Bwx21x3

Overall Workout Grade: D+

Notes:
I didn't attempt my top deadlift set. My back is still tweeked from last week. Fortunately it isn't really having an impact on any other lifts besides my deads, unfortunately it is really effecting my deads.
I was going to push through and do the top set, but my brain won the battle between brains and balls. My lower back was in enough discomfort after the second working set that I felt it would have caused injury to pull the top set.
Tonight I had to take a muscle relaxer to ease the discomfort in my lower back, so I think I made the right call.

Front squats felt great. I enjoy this lift. It really nails the quads and is probably the best ab exercise I can think of.

KK rows are awesome.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links