Old 12-31-2012, 05:39 PM   #585
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Great way to end the year brother.
BOOyah!

McCallum Hybrid Training

NOTES
Good day in the Dog House.

Squats - Was just hoping to get my 20 rep set. After I got going I thought, let's shatter my previous personal best too. DONE!
Bench - Was not expecting to beat my PR, but after the 135 set I felt I could do it. I toyed with going for 175, which was my goal by today, but I won't complain, I am only 10 lbs from my 2012 goal and should hit that by the second week of 2013. Tried something different with the pumpsets. I doubled them up, doing 16 instead of 8 reps. wiped me out.
Smith Pendlays - Tough.
Glass Style OHP - Added 5 lbs and ground these out.
Glute Ham Raise - Was tired at this point, looking to get done. Hammered these out.

Have a Happy New Year.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote