13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Good stuff Rich! Definitely, Ltl was instrumental in helping me prepare. There is no shortage of members here willing to help.

That first meet in Vernon was one of the best days of my entire life. I owe alot to Steve for convincing me to do it. I had the same reservations as you, but none of that mattered once I got there.

I swear, the Powerlifters I met both in Vernon and in Vegas, were some of the best people I have ever met period. I quite often didn't even feel I was actually competing in the sense that everyone was very respectful and willing to help me even tho I was competing against them. I think they always want everyone to be at there best. Just great group of guys and gals!

Last but not least, I met the Crew at my first meet. The rest is history.
True story that Vernon was a pivotal point in your lifting career Jim I can only hope to get half the experience and benefit that you realised from your first meet
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote