13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Definitely realistic and achievable goals Rich!! Looks like 2013 is going to be a big year for you.

I think if you find a smaller meet in Texas that you can attend, you should just go ahead and enter. A bigger meet, like the one in Vegas I was in, might be a little intimidating. I didn't find the smaller meet in Vernon intimidating at all. Usually at a first meet, if you tell them so, the judges will go a little easier on you. For example, in Vernon, I fluffed my rack command and they let it go. Stuff like that. There are many things at a meet you won't get a feel for if your just a spectator. Just 2 cents worth to think about.
Thanks Jim! I think those goals are sensible and achievable within 6 months if my training continues moving along as it has!

No way I would enter the PL world at a huge meet like the one in Vegas Definitely will try to get my feet wet at a small and hopefully local meet With all the experience on this site, there shouldn't be too much left to the imagination anyway
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote