View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:13 AM   #14
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

I think one of the worst mistakes I made was dropping exercise completely when I was going through labyrinthitis. Admittedly, being dizzy all the time was difficult to deal with and didn't lend itself well to exercise due to the dangerous implications, in addition to the fact that I was also very busy and therefore drained, however, looking back, I wish I'd kept some form of exercise going, even if only a bit of seated weight training.

It's also a common issue, an injury arises, or an illness (longterm) and people get stuck as to what there is they can do as replacement exercise; we don't always think of using one arm, or one leg, mostly because exercise plans are really made for "healthy" people...but, finding a way around it is a must, in the long run.