BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Great work Josh! Glad the back is getting better!

Not that my opinion carries much weight, but totally agree with PC's being a great warmup for squats, AND also agree with Jim, squatting shoes will make an immediate improvement on your squat. Well worth the money
Thanks buddy! Your opinion does carry weight with me. So don't hold back.
I think Wendler mentions something about PCs basically priming the CNS to be explosive which carries over to benefit the squat. At least that's how I understood it.
Between you and Jim I am sold on the squat shoe idea. They are pricey though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I do a lot of reading from his forum. There are some epic throwdowns on that bugger.

Going to check out the Kindle price for the latest edition.
HaHa. Those guys over there are funny. They take the rippetoe mantra to the extreme. A lot of, I read starting strength once, therefore I know more than you. I don't know about you, but people like that make me appreciate this forum even more!

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote