Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
I was just thinking that for Faz, the lower bar position may cause him to sit his hips back more and lose his upright chest position.

I look forward to seeing his thoughts later.
Mark raises a few good points in that video, however they are all things I've already thought of and have implemented changes to correct.

However the last and final thing thing to correct is quad weakness. I know correcting quad weakness will allow me a *more* upright position relative to squatting with weak quads. This will be true whether it's low or high bar.

My conundrum is this; will the low bar position still prevent me from having the overall type of squatting form I want despite improving that key area or put in another way, will low bar prevent me from putting my quads in a position where they can be used optimally.

From out last exchange further up, I didn't get the feeling you understood fully what I was trying to put across. I think if only I can make you understand you will know what I'm trying to accomplish here.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote