Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Thanks Steve! One thing that is VERY important with NO products is that especially after the first time or two, you MUST take it on an empty stomach. And this is one thing that is very difficult to do for those eating 5-7 meals a day.
I definitely agree here with the taking it on an empty stomach this is very difficult to do and sometimes I feel like it hurts my workout because I am just so hungry. In the very near future like the end of this week or next week my plan is to take some form of a straight stimulant like biotest spike, or stim x about an hour before my workout and then a protein shake 10 mins before my workout. I think it is better to have fuel for your body during a workout than a good pump from NO products. I really would like to find out if it is just the stimulants in the pre-workout formula that I like or if it is the NO. I feel this is the best way to figure it out.
jwood is online now   Reply With Quote