ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked96 View Post
Deficit deads 385x8
4 inch block pulls 425 2x3 (these are defintely my weak point,if I cant use my quads then I die)
SSB squats 300 3x8
GHR 3x8
Band gms blues+100 pounds 3x12
Strong pulls Mike ...

Quote:
I got Lilly's new E-Book and I really like how he trains the deadlift. I have faced recovery issues with my lower back with my squatting and trying to pull at the same time. I am going to give it a go for my deadlift because I think the rotation would address those issues. I am also trying out a new pre workout from Eric Brosers new company PNI. Its called Prodigy and I will be logging that in the supplement log.
Eager to know about your new DL program ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked96 View Post
Yeah, I was averaging 6 meets a year my first three years back and I got a little burnt out. I would do things like a full raw meet one weekend then an equipped push pull the next. I only did one meet this last year before I tried Oly lifting so I am considering it in 2013.
That was too much ... 6 meets in a year will definitely take its toll on your body ... You don't have actually time to recover and re-prepare ... no doubt you felt burnt out ... I would have vanish from PL scene ... Love to see you competing again Mike ...