View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #75
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitlyn.Trout View Post
Just wanted to stop by and let y'all know I'm still alive! I've still been training this week but its my mini deload time so everything has been cut in half and I figured it wasnt really worth logging here since it's pretty much what i've been doing for the past 3 weeks except the cut . Sooooo , i have one more deload workout tomorrow and then Sunday starts the meet cycle where some things will be switched around a bit and whatnot. I'll post again then but just wanted to let ya know what was up . Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
Good to hear from you. 2013 is coming. Time for PRs.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote