ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Some prayers were answered today as it turned out I do not have a detaching retina, thank goodness. My body/eye was trying valliantly trying to repair the damage caused by the recent Birdshot activity by building new blood vessels. Those blood vessels burst due to weakness and that was causing the bleeding. I had a needle treatment today and then I have to have laser surgery sometime next week. They are going to call me after new years with that appt.

I was also told I will regain some of the vision I lost recently, but not all of it. It seems as tho this is the course the disease will take over the coming years - flare up and cause damage and then give back some of the damage. Eventually, after so many cycles of this, I will likely lose all of the vision in the eyes - at least functional vision anyway. The surgeons are optimistic when all is said and done, I will retain some vision - ie - not be totallly blind, but lose enough to function normally meaning disability at some point. Just have to let nature take it's course, all the while the surgeons try to minimize the damage each time. It's going to be quite the epic battle between my immune system and the surgeons - that I know for sure.
That's some good news Jim ... Stay strong brother ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
JB'S OLD SCHOOL SEMESTER 5 DAY 4 BACK ME

Snatch Grip Deads

hands outside rings
135 X5 185 X3 225 X5 225 X5
Add Versagripps
225 X5 275 X5 295 X5 295 X5 Vid

Pendlay Rows
225 X6 225 X6 275 X6 275 X5 245 X6 245 X6

Bulgarian Squats
BW X10
BW +10 lbs Per Side X10 Reps X4 Sets

DB SLDL
70 lbs Per Arm X10 Reps X4 Sets
that's some very strong numbers super Jim ... congrats on PR ... You are doing some fantabulous sessions ... keep pushing your limits brother ...