BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I always wear my belt on OHP and I also always wear my squat shoes (Nike Romaleos). The raised heel seems to give me more stability and seems to eliminate any feeling of falling backwards on tough reps or grinders.

Awesome OHP to say the least. Getting comfortable in your new JoshGym?
Jim, you always have some great insight. I usually don't wear my belt for OHP. But I can see how it would be of some benefit. As for the shoes, I always wear my chucks. At this point I wear them when OHP, Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Curl, do tricep kick backs, etc... You get the point.
How do you like the Squat Shoes? What kind of difference has it made for you? I haven't made the investment at this point in time, and purchased some good squat shoes.
And, I have had issues with feeling like I am going to fall back when OHPing heavy. To combat that I have found a staggered stance works well, for myself.
Thanks again Jim. The JoshGym is awesome!!! Don't know how I did without. It will be a long while before I step foot into a commerical gym again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good to see you hitting dat dere OHP goal.
Gether dun. Thanks big man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Damn Josh that's a strong CGBP!!
Thanks Buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
Strong cgbench Josh! Take care of that back brother
Thanks Mr. Silverback. It's getting better by the day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Josh!
Thanks buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Awesome sesh Josh.Big strength.
Thanks Elite!

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote