View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:56 PM   #9
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

@ OTK - No, big biceps are good Don't get me wrong, I was saying that I try and not to focus on my bicep growth and str from curling, Instead, I get my power and growth from doing pull ups and other back compound movements. I try and not blast them out with the curls cause I need their str to help lend in those other work outs, Does that make any sense?

2nd Day Reveiw Feb 22nd 2010

So today as the first day, I followed the instructions but I started sneezing. this happend to me the first day I took the product and also with the second pill as well. I do have allergies and there might be some root or something in this that makes me sneeze for a few moments..It's totally managable and not really even a problem but I thought I would mention it in this log.

I did however feel that warm feeling while working out on the product as I mentioned before.

ATP TABS - 2nd day

I felt nothing, I don't know if it was because the leg work out was really light today and this Supp demands hard work in order to feel its kick, I have a feeling that, that is the case. I have heard and used products before that need you to really push in order to get that rush, However, I still feel really pumped in my legs and I know this products is soppposed to do that. I feel that this product will show some better results Wednesday! Reason being, I will be lifting good and hard, and I will also be doing some caveman fight training so I am sure this will kick in rather nice.

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote