View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #38
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
It's true about doing what you enjoy, a lot of people don't get that at all. People have also found it strange when I've mentioned that I enjoy stepping, not the wishy-washy cardio funk style but basic get on with it stuff, for me that's more challenging than sitting on an exercise bike which I find tedious, at least on a step, I have to watch where I'm putting my feet and try not to go AOT which I did once injured myself for months yep, stepping can be dangerous if you're not paying full attention.
I am often telling people to pick a workout that appeals to them. It's a hard concept to convey at times.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote