Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Alright friends,week 3 of Heavy Hillbilly

WTF Wednesday
Dec 26th

Front Squats
165lbs
15 total reps

Front Squats have been getting harder each week.

Cleans
Worked up to 200 and failed again.Max is still 195.

Military Press
115lbs
20 total reps

Negative pullups

Pulldowns
175lbs
15 total reps

Leg raises felt weird.

Did some rotator work.

I focused more on hypertrophy today.

I gotta say,this is the first time i have done the same exact movements on the same day,3 weeks in a row.And i hate it.I am seriously considering the Cube method.I kick myself because im considering quitting so soon,especially after i sent Steve this routine.Man i loved that Westside variation,i just wasnt getting it done 4 days a week,consistently.

My only deciding factor about the Cube method is that you only do each movement once a week.As opposed to squatting and pressing 2 or 3 times a week.But i guess it cant hurt to try.

Next week i will probably do a mental break.Play around with snatches and behind neck presses.By January 7th,i will have decided if im sticking with Hillbilly,or trying Cube,or something else.Please feel free to sway my decisions,i dont want to make too many mistakes.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote