Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

I gave in to my urge to train at least something every single day by doing some shoulder work this evening. Just some clean and presses with lighter weights from 65-85lb. After that I fried up some chicken strips and wings. My wife ate the strips and I destroyed like 24 wings. Awesome.

This week is going to be weird. My parents and sister are flying in to town, and we are staying in a bed and breakfast 30 minutes away. Just far enough away that I can't come train every day like I'd like to. I'm going to do what I have to do to keep my training up, and I'll get at least 1 good session for all 3 big lifts once while everyone is here, come hell or high water.

After my family is gone hopefully I'll have all the stuff for my cycle, and it'll be time to really crank things up.
Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote