Powered by Purus
Max Brawn
Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Rest, eat, deload and come back stronger Randoja ... all the days are not same ... keep pushing your limits ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Bounce back strong. One crappy workout every 2-3 sessions is acceptable. Sometimes in lifting we feel we need to be perfect all the time. Just keep in mind you are building and challenging even on days when things don't go right.

Smash on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
The important thing here is that you are taking action to correct the issue and even more importantly is that you have such a great training partner who understands and seems to think along the same lines as you when it comes to lifting.

Hope you guys are having a great Christmas.
Thanks everybody, going from 5/3/1 to what we do now was a huge increase in volume, so I think I got through the first few weeks ok, considering I haven't deloaded in 6 or 7. I was kinda trying to think of a more regulatory deload protocol also, thinking of maybe taking 4 weeks of training and once every week alternate which of the muscle groups are on a limited workload. Just spitballing ideas, but feel free to let me know what you think.
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 (181) 479/270/529 (198) Best Total: 1212@181 1278@198
Randoja is offline   Reply With Quote