Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Wow. Glutes are screaming this morning. I've never had such centralized soreness, which is great because I've wanted to focus more on glutes, and it looks like loaded walking lunges are the way to do it. Quads are pretty fried too.

One thing I never mentioned is that I do instinctual training. I love to train and exercise, so when I get a chance to do something I'll ask myself a few questions;

1. What's sore?
2. What do I NEED to train?
3. Am I physically prepared to train that area,lift,etc.?

It's not easy to find the balance I want. I have to be able to run and handle myself, I WANT to be scary strong and muscular. It's not easy to have it all, but I've been pretty successful. This will be the first time in a while that I'm going to focus on lifting and muscle development, then during my cut I'll get my cardio back up. I'm confident that this will work out well if I'm given the time to do it.

Another thing to mention is my Army PT. Luckily my unit is weak when it comes to pt. We do a little stretching, then just screw around. Maybe a light run, or some sprints with a few pushups and air squats thrown in. Mostly just standing around. Because of this I don't have to worry about PT getting in the way of whatever physical goal I want to move towards.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote