View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:34 PM   #8
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1973 View Post
The ATP Tabs- I felt nothing in the begining of the work out..But right about as I hit the Flat DB Flyes ( as you will see from the log notes) The reps on the 50lbdb started flying up. I hit my standard 5 and then it just launched to ten reps, The funny thing was my eyes popped open and I felt super pumped..Like it cleared up the lag I was feeling from the 2 days off. My mind felt just focused on lifting..I felt a harder pump as well and more solid...Could be just first usage but again we will see.
Hell yes, thats the good ish right there. (it makes sense for the atp type product it is too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1973 View Post
For my Biceps I worked 50lbs on the Ez curl..I get my biceps growth and strength from doing a mad amount of pull up sets, Rows,Deads and Fight training. I try not to do curls for girls..But my ezcurl reps went up as well..I was hitting 10 reps everytime, The last set I hit only 8 but it was still all perfect form.
Last time I checked bodybuilding standards, big biceps were a good thing. Keep curling!

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote