View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

I have issue with clasifying everything as neuron related which is generally what happens if they figure out that one or more episodes of any kind can be classed via neuron behaviour and such; the reason I have issue with it is because it may be correct and apt in some circumstances but it's like everything else there's never a "one-size-fits-all".

For example, I once told someone that I had seen the dentists, she took it to mean I had visualised it and told me that's a good thing to do...she twisted what I had told her in order for it to fit her view of "reality"; what I had in fact told her is that I'd seen the dentist's place in a dream a few days previously, take into account that I had never been there or to the area (and never spoken to anyone about the dental practice etc), it astounds me to think that I saw the place in detail and correct and accurate detail, even though the place looks completely different to any other dental practice I'd been to.

Now, I know there is a lot of scepticism about this kind of stuff, and it may help to know that I'm sceptical about it as well, but it can't be explained easily if at all and certainly not by neurons of the brain; and I will probably continue to question why I see things which it's impossible for me to know a thing about ahead of time. There have been too many instances in my life of that nature but I only discuss them with hubby and always prior to events which do happen. Just to add though, I don't see everything and I can't choose what I see, both of those would be more helpful

Last edited by 5kgLifter; 12-24-2012 at 08:08 AM.
5kgLifter is offline   Reply With Quote