View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #78
begota
Brawn
Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43 Points: 4,620, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

begota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributorbegota is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Enjoy Christmas if I don't hear from you.
Thanks BtB. Not big on Christmas, but I will enjoy the extra day off. Too bad the gym is closed.

Week 7 Day 1:

Heavy Deads - Today I pulled 280 for three singles.(My goal for the end of the year is 300.) Never pulled that much before, so I am proud. Glad I used my belt today. The first two went great, but the last one was off. I had gathered a bit of an audience and that knocked my focus. The last one got out in front of me and I almost fell over, but I threw my head back and got the lockout.

Didn't eat anything, but a banana today so the rest of my workout was tough. A bit upset at myself for forgetting to eat more, but I made it through the workout.

Bench went well. Noticed my leg drive was diminishing with each rep, but I chocked it up to the weights being light.

Squats took a while to finish up. Lack of calories is my first guess. Not sure why I am having such an issue with squats these past few weeks. I have tried moving them to the first thing I do to see if I was just tired, but to tell the truth I just don't think I am strong enough in my ham-bones, and gluties.