Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

JB'S OLD SCHOOL SEMESTER 5 DAY 2 SQUAT ME

Today was simply my best squat session ever. Form was great, especially my tightness and uprightness. I thought I could have spread my knees more on the working set.

Last night, I lost most of my vision in my right eye. I can only see outlines of objects & people. It all happened within 5 minutes and there is nothing the surgeons could do about it. There is some hope that my vision may come back in the eye. I was told a 50/50 chance. My left eye is stable for now and was unaffected. It is freaky and scary to say the least but it is what it is and I have to come to terms with it. Not sure how really.

The only way to get my mind off of it was to go ahead and squat today and I crushed it. The Crew was so awesome today and really pushed me to my absolute limit, especially on the 4th rep of the last set of squats. I only got it because of Brian, the Crew leader, was spotting from behind and inspired me to tears with his words. It was the hardest ball buster to the walls rep I have ever done and I buried it ATG. That set was not videoed unfortunately, but it is one I will never forget. This was a session I will never forget.

After the session I wished Brian a Merry Christmas and we hugged. I told him I count my blessings daily for being a part of his crew and he said I am a bigger part of the team than I know and he looks forward to training me every weekend.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Squats
Bar X5
100 X5
165 X3
210 X2
276 X2

330 X4
342 X4
364 X4 Vid
364 X4 Buried Each rep except the 3rd rep was parallel they said.
I was only supposed to 355.

276 X11 ATG Back Off Set. This was a Christmas gift to myself.

Narrow Stance Pause Squats
145 X6
165 X6
195 X6
195 X10 Vid

GHR
BW X5 for 4 Sets

Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs