View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie828 View Post
I know that losing a child would be worse, a lot worse. But I do not have children right now, so they are sort of like my kids. I was just saying that the person was very insensitive about it. I do not expect everyone to be compassionate but have some tact. I just lost a family member, and that person had no right to say that. That is all I was saying.

It has to be remembered that not everyone will see pets in the same way; we had a snake and I was extremely upset when it died but doubtless others would have seen it the that way.

The other thing is, language doesn't always come across correctly, especially if one person is emotionally charged, we can misinterpret what others say just as others can use the wrong wording and end up saying something they hadn't intended to do.

Just bear both those points in mind.