View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
angie828
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,936, Level: 26 Points: 1,936, Level: 26 Points: 1,936, Level: 26
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

angie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributorangie828 is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
I can appreciate your love for animals. But animals are not the same as humans. I've lost many pets in my life and felt bad about it, but losing one of my kids would be eleventybillion times worse or more. Let's keep perspective in our lives.
I know that losing a child would be worse, a lot worse. But I do not have children right now, so they are sort of like my kids. I was just saying that the person was very insensitive about it. I do not expect everyone to be compassionate but have some tact. I just lost a family member, and that person had no right to say that. That is all I was saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Someone on here said that?

I saw the thread from a few days ago, seems everyone was sympathetic, no?
Yes everyone was sympathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I think you're mistaken. I checked the thread and no one here did such a thing. Perhaps you post on other forums?
No it was a friend. Should have stated that better, no one on here.
angie828 is offline   Reply With Quote