Old 12-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #2635
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DripDry View Post
Hi. I just found this place via Primal Lifts which doesn't seem to be active anymore, which is a real shame, as I REALLY liked it. Anyway, I'm in my late 30's and started getting back into lifting about 4-5 years ago. Unfortunately I do not have access to a gym right now so I'm stuck doing bodyweight/dumbells. There seems to be a lot of confusion and contradicting information out there (Bodybuilding.com... cough cough) and a lot of it seems to come from folks that are supplementing with more than Whey.

So I'm an "old" guy with NO gym access; doing things naturally. However I do have that something most people seem to lack... I have DRIVE and DEDICATION like you can't believe. Rawr.
J.
Welcome to the forum DD. We have a good group of lifters here that are results driven. Make yourself at home, start up a training log, and let us know if you have any questions.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."