ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowcarbguy View Post
Lowcarb guy, aka Marco. Looking forward to meeting everyone on here, getting some great advice and sharing my own. See everyone around
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsprad View Post
Thanks for the kind welcome. I look forward to learning from you all. I've been in the gym for 30 years, but I am always looking for new ideas. Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlift View Post
hello all i just joined the site,
live in london uk
love anything to do with strongman and weightlifting
am looking forward to a few tips
cheers all
deadlift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsandman View Post
Hi all, new to the forum and weight training. I'm an ex soldier having served over twenty years and mainly doing CV training. Just turned 44, decided six months ago to start lifting seriously and have made some good gains. I train 3 days a week for an hour a day, consistency seems to be the key!
Quote:
Originally Posted by konstruct View Post
Konstruct here or Ryan. I have been lifting for 2 1/2 years. Seems like a great place to meet new friends and get some good info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay36 View Post
Hi, just stumbled upon this forum looking for some training tips. I'm 511 and weigh 287 lbs (was 354 lbs 6 months ago). I have been lifting for about 6 months after a 10 year break. My main goal is to lose weight and to gain strenght and of course to look better naked. I never did power lifting but I think I would like to give it a shot. I currently am training at home with a squat cage, bench press with Olympic weight and 5-50 lbs dumbbells. I also have a spinning bike.

Cheers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Welcome all of you to this amazing site / forum ...