View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #2630
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay36 View Post
Hi, just stumbled upon this forum looking for some training tips. I'm 511 and weigh 287 lbs (was 354 lbs 6 months ago). I have been lifting for about 6 months after a 10 year break. My main goal is to lose weight and to gain strenght and of course to look better naked. I never did power lifting but I think I would like to give it a shot. I currently am training at home with a squat cage, bench press with Olympic weight and 5-50 lbs dumbbells. I also have a spinning bike.

Cheers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Welcome ot the forum Jay. Let us know if we can help in any way, and good luck reaching your goals.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."