Goat
Max Brawn
Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33 Points: 3,004, Level: 33
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: MEAT
Goat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machineGoat is a lifting machine

MICHAEL MOORE has it all figured out.

Michael Moore: Americans Buy Guns Because ‘We’re a Very Frightened People’ With an Unresolved ‘Race Problem’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

I would like to hear his explanation of this story.

Black Community: Why Is Urban Gun Violence Ignored?

Note its not suburbanites going into the city for a shot em up.

Take a look at this Brady center chart http://www.bradycampaign.org/xshare/...d_Rankings.pdf

Do you see what I see? looks to me like most violent states with the best efforts at gun control. Chicago for instance is getting worse not better.

As Chicago deals with a surge of murders that, thus far this year, has outpaced that of U.S. troops in Afghanistan, the Chicago Police Department has assigned at least 100 officers to secure the wedding of White House advisor Valerie Jarrett's daughter.

Chicago Homicides Outnumber U.S. Troop Killings In Afghanistan

This chart is interesting FBI — Table 20

Maybe just maybe its how the urban centers are governed that is the problem?

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country.One is by the sword.The other is by debt. - John Adams
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote