Old 12-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #571
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite memberbamazav is an elite member
Default 12/21/2012 Dog House Training

McCallum Hybrid Training

WORKING SETS

SQUATS
5 X 135
5 X 185
5 X 205
5 X 205
15 X 140
db PULLOVERS
4 X 10 X 20

GLUTE BRIDGES
10 X 45
10 X 95
10 X 95

BEHIND THE NECK PRESSES
5 X 95
5 X 115
5 X 125
5 X 130
5 X 140 PR
PUMPSETS
10 X 8 X 80

INCLINE BENCH PRESS
3 X 10 X 100

SMITH PENDLAYS
3 X 10 X 70 - PLATE WEIGHT ONLY

NOTES
Well, turned 49 and the world didn't end today, so it has been a pretty good day. Smoking ribs for dinner and WILL have some Boston Creme Pie for my birthday cake. Looking forward to is.

Squats - Wanted 20 reps for the final set, but form was breaking, legs were aching so it was time to rack it.
Glute Bridges - I have noticed that since I have started doing glute and ham work, I have had virtually no back pain. These are a variation of the Hip Thrusters I have been doing, only with shoulders on the floor. I do not hyperextend the back as much this way, though it is harder to set the weights.
BHNP - Was easier than I thought it would be. Felt great
Inclines - needless to say, my triceps were pretty much fried, this enabled me to use more pec so while the weight was lighter, the work was not.
Smith Pendlays - a nice way to finish the day.

In and out in an hour, even with interruptions.

Getting focused to get better.

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

My training Log
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links