View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:03 PM   #395
BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Monster Memory Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Wheel Of Fortune Champion! Portal Champion! SpongeBob's Pizza Toss Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! NBA Spirit Champion! Torino 2006 Curling Champion! Ultimate Football Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Interesting you are running PC's as a 531 core lift. Cannot wait to see how that works out - you just may be onto something.

Certainly a good sign if squats are going well! Glad to hear diet is sorted to pave the way for some upcoming PR's.
I can't take credit for the idea to run PCs that way. Wendler recommends they be programmed this way in his book and in multiple articles.
I need those squats to keep going up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Strong squats!! I will also be interested to see how th PC's go on a 5/3/1 scheme. I do them on squat day, before squats, but just ramp up to a few singles in the 85-95% range, depending on how I feel!
Like I said above, I do them that way because Wendler says so. It makes sense to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good to hear it. Smash on BJ.
Thanks.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote